If you are a fan of the official Tour de France, you may have noticed that it doesn’t always begin in France and often dips into other countries along the way. Our fourth Tour de France will be unique in this way as well. We will be flying into Barcelona, Spain for the start of our tour and finish in Bordeaux, France. Running from Saturday, June 15th through Monday, July 29th, 2019, this 44-day tour will consist of 9 stages across two countries covering a distance of approximately 1167 miles in the following order…
- San Sebastián
- 3-4 night stays in luxury apartments throughout Spain
- 1 week in San Sebastián (¡Fantástico!)
- 5 nights in a château (Très chic!)
- 2 weeks in the Dordogne at our favorite property
- Dordogne Week #1 – in the manor house with our son & 5 of his friends (Exciting!)
- shortest leg – 85 miles
- longest leg – 310 miles
- the first five stages will be totally new for Cheryl
For an interactive map, go to Tour 2019.
We’ll just be cruising on this tour. Our goal is to simply finish the course (since we had a little trouble with that last time). We hope you will join us!